Thursday, April 24, 2014

25 days of...


Yes, I am finished with a project that I began on the 1st...Of December!  So it is the 25th of April and it has taken me this long to get the creative juices flowing.  I really needed time.  Time to be quite.  Time to think.  Time to reflect.  I took one picture per day of a normal activity going on in the world around me, printed it and stuck it in my SMASH book.  There, that's it, SMASH!  Done.  After all, wasn't that what they were designed for?  Not so quick.  Journaling, oh yeah!  No problem, I've got a good memory.  Right?  But then there is the peer pressure.  You know, when other creative people are posting their pages on social media and suddenly  you have to be all creative too.  Ehh, not so much!  Well now it's done, and I can happily say, I am pleased with the results.  My 25 Days of December Smash book is complete!   

So my definition (not Webster's) is:
         Peer Pressure:  If you don't have creative juices, don't fret.  There are many others that are.  Copy!  I would be honored if anyone copied me!

Enjoy and Be So Scrappyp

No comments:

Post a Comment