Monday, March 2, 2015

Down but not Out

The weather has been down.  Cold, snowy and rainy.  My Florida family has had sun and warm weather.  Weather that makes me want to travel there, but we have to learn to stay content with what we have. 


Sickness and hospital stays have plagued my family, but we have survived and my blog will survive and renew itself.


The absence has made me grow fonder of my hobby where I yearn for the fellowship of my craft.  I did a bit of knitting for Christmas gifts and needed eyesight that I found I didn't have.  It numbed my fingers and cramped my hands.  I soon realized that  scrapbooking, card making and photography are the one thing I can do that doesn't make my fingers tingle.  So here I began.  Catching up on projects that I have put on the burner.  Smelling the wonderful smell of new papers and pouring over the ideas in our Idea book.


Join me while I revisit my wonderful hobby.  Take advantage of the opportunity to join our company.  For only $99 plus S & H, you can receive a retail value in product of $355!  Plus as a bonus, this month we are offering our brand new shoulder tote (retail value of $29) FREE!  THEN as a bonus, if you place a qualifying order of $300 within your first 40 days, you will receive our matching, beautiful rolling carrying case (retail value of $150)  FREE! 

No comments:

Post a Comment