Monday, April 23, 2012

Archival Safe Photo Protection

I needed to scrapbook a picture from my wedding.  I pulled it out and was shocked.  The plastic from my album had begun to melt on to my picture.  You have to look close, cause the image is bad quality.   I immediately took all the photos out and placed them into a photo safe album.  Only a few were not damaged. 

My definition (not Websters)
     Archival Safe:  Taking all your precious photos and get them out of those OLD albums and magnetic pages (you know the ones from the 60's and 70's) that are not safe for your photos.  Be sure the protectors say "photo safe"  "archival safe"  You want to make sure your priceless photos will not be damaged.  EVER!

Enjoy and be So Scrappy!

1 comment:

  1. Great advice! I'm mainly a card maker, so maybe redoing my wedding album should be my 1st major scrapping project!

    ReplyDelete