Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Full Sized Computer!

Now, while a laptop is not a luxury anymore, to me it is.  This month, anyway!  We are in our little cabin, on the back side of Lake Ouachita, where my hubbie fishes while waiting for turkey season to begin.  While up here, I scrapbook.  Trying to catch up on my blog.  I used my I-Phone.  NOT the same!  The little store "Buckville Country Store", in Buckville, Arkansas, has Wi-Fi along with a FaceBook page!  UpTown!

So here are some of the pages that I have done, so far while on my little "retreat"  Now, I haven't added pictures, but then again, there is the modern convience of a printer!

Definition of the day (not Websters):
     Modern:  Something that you don't normally do without, but when you don't have it, you miss it!


It isn't quite as modern as I thought it would be, cause I can only load these two!  Oh, well.  These two layouts are highlighting our new National Scrapbooking Month paper packet, "Dotty For You"  You can get this packet for only $5, when you purchase $35 in products!

Enjoy and be So Scrappy!

No comments:

Post a Comment